Welcome to the covered market « Les Halles Paul Bocuse », the temple of French gastronomy ! A stroll from stall to stall so you can discover the dishes that made the lyonnais cuisine famous : the pike quenelle, the "Jesus" sausage, the praline tart, but also the « delicious » story of the « Lyonnais Mothers » with their typical restaurants, the « bouchons »
A visit for food lovers with tastings of high quality products
Included tastings per person :
- 1 glass of red wine + 5 local pork "charcuteries"
- 1 small "quenelle" (pike and crayfish soufflé)
- 1 glass of white wine + 4 regional cheeses
- 1 slice of tarte aux pralines
- 1 slice of tarte ardéchoise (chestnut & blackcurrant)
- 1 mini rum baba
- 1 lyonnais macaron (chocolate & salted butter)
In total the tastings equal to a regular meal
Meeting point : Halles de Lyon-Paul Bocuse, 102 Cours Lafayette 69003 LYON
Bus stop C3 HALLES DE LYON
Tram from Quai Claude Bernard : T1 direction La Doua / Stop : Palais de Justice + 3 min walk
DATES : Sept. 1st and Sept. 3rd - 10:00 AM
Mandatory online reservation
49 € / pers.
Tour confirmed if min. 15 pers.